Hermitage of Santa Marina Magdalena
It is next to the neighbourhood of Alegi de Gabiria, at the foot of the road that leads to Itsaso. The current hermitage replaced an earlier one that was documented as early as 1609.
Hipólito Ormazabal, the owner of Garciandegi farmhouse, ceded the land for its construction.
The altarpiece is modern with gilded wood and contains the image of its namesake, Santa Maria Magdalena. There is a crucified Christ on top of it. Masses are held at 12:30 on holidays and the eve of holidays at 8.30pm. On the day of its patron saint, 22nd July, during mass the attendees kiss the relic of the patron and at the weekend festivities are celebrated with tikitrixa, pelota, etc.