Hermitage of Santa Marina
Is next to the cemetery. It can be reached from the centre of Ezkio by going up the track that starts between the square and the church.
It has conserved 22 graves in two rows of eleven. The image of Saint Marina that adorns the altar is modern. Saint Isidro is venerated in another niche of the altar. Two holy water containers are carved out of sandstone.
The polychrome altarpiece contains a carving of Saint Marina. To the right of that is Saint Francisco de Asis and to the left Saint Isidro Labrador. An old oil lamp hangs from the ceiling. The hermitage was built following the decision of its neighbours at a meeting held on 29th August 1621. The stonework was carried out by the resident of Azkoitia, Igarçabal Francisco.
Just one mass is held each year, on the day of de Saint Marina, 18th July.