Plaza Porticada (Portico Square)
It is undoubtedly one of the most outstanding examples of civil architecture in Zumarraga.
Made up of the square space between the three rows of buildings that surround it, it is undoubtedly one of the most outstanding pieces of civil architecture in Zumarraga.
Moreover, three of the four lines of buildings surrounding the square are from the second third of the nineteenth century, with the last side of the square being definitively closed in 1954.
The houses surrounding the square form a harmonious whole with porticoes and a height of two stories.
It has a paved area, which is where the typical oxen contests are carried out. In the centre of the square there is a statue of Miguel Lopez de Legazpi.